Rangers Protocol continues to operate stably. In September, the team remained its focus on the update and repair of the Rangers Scan mainnet version as well as sub-chain development, generating a total of 48.9 million blocks.
- EIP-3074 code improvement has been completed according to the results of the previous code audit and updated to the mainnet environment.
- Mainnet now supports the websocket protocol and has been updated to Robin testnet. The progress is 80%.
- The “slash mechanism improvement” of the mainnet economic model consensus is at 100% in terms of planning, 10% implemented so far.
- Original cross-chain system replacement has been developed and tested. It has been updated to mainnet and the development progress is 100%.
- Economic model code development testing completed, fully updated to mainnet.
- The governance plan code development and testing have been completed, and it has been fully updated to the mainnet environment.
- The mainnet is online with 22,000 blocks produced.
- Liquidity pending order plan, technical review progress is at 50%.
- Multi-wallet plug-in optimization progress is at 80%.
- Node management platform APR algorithm optimization: 100%
- Burn & Mint mobile version development: 100%
Rangers Scan Data Service Function
The development of Rangers Connector’s browser-related data services involves block information, transaction information, etc. The development is in progress at 80%.
Rangers Sub-Chain is updated to version 1.1 with overall progress at 90%.
- Sub-chain economic model progress: 50%
- Sub-chain handover function is complete (100%)
About Rangers Protocol
Rangers Protocol is a Metaverse blockchain infrastructure. It is a high-performance engine for complex development and data migration. Rangers Protocol is fully compatible with Ethereum, professionally supports NFT and complex applications, and integrates and expands cross-chain, NFT, EVM, and distributed network protocols.