In October 2023, the Rangers Protocol team continued to focuse on the update and repair of the mainnet version of Rangers Scan and the product development of the Ranegrs Protocol Cross-Chain Bridge, generating a total of 50.5 million blocks.
1. Newly supported web3 websocket protocol is fully updated to mainnet, progress 100%
2. The web3 contract gas fee estimation function is added on mainnet and updated on the Robin testnet, progress 80%
3. The contract execution gas fee (for Ethereum compatibility) is adjusted on mainnet and updated on the Robin testnet, progress 80%
1. Launched on mainnet with 600,000 blocks produced
2. Added new Rangers Connector technical doc: Rangers Connector User Manual (available soon), progress 100%
3. The technical review for the liquidity pending orders plan is complete, progress 100%; the plan has entered the product operation review stage, progress 1%
4. Improvements are being made to the technical features design, progress 10%
5. Multi-wallet plug-in is being optimized, progress 80%
Node Management Platform
Node management functions of Rangers Connector and Sub-chain are being added, progress 70%
The Rangers Sub-Chain version 2.0 is launched, overall progress 95%
Rangers Scan Data Service Function
1. The development of browser-related data services for Rangers Connector, involving block information, transaction information, etc., has been launched on both Robin testnet and mainnet, progress 100%
2. A new cross-chain information display page has been added to the Rangers Connector browser and launched on both Robin testnet and mainnet, progress 100%.
3. Rangers Mainnet Scan page is added, including holders’ remaining development projects, progress 40%
Rangers Protocol will keep working strenuously on technical development, ecosystem expansion, and more. Please stay tuned for the latest progress.
About Rangers Protocol
Rangers Protocol is a Metaverse blockchain infrastructure. It is a high-performance engine for complex development and data migration. Rangers Protocol is fully compatible with Ethereum, professionally supports NFT and complex applications, and integrates and expands cross-chain, NFT, EVM, and distributed network protocols.